This is a proposed fix from Al Thomason for those of you who use Gmail for receiving emails from the Cascadia email list.
"I have passed 2 of two tests - was able to receive BOTH my Emails sent to this list! (As opposed to them getting placed into the SPAM trap).
Here is what I did:"
- Log into your Gmail account via the web.
- Make sure you are in the "normal" view, not the low-bandwidth HTML view.
- Click on that wheel on the right, and select "settings".
- Select the Filters tab.
- Click "create new filter"
- Place in the "To" box:
- press "Create Filter with this Search"
- Check the "Never Send to Spam" box
- Click "Create Filter" bottom.
"Then repeat the above again, this time using:
There might be a simpler way to do this all, but the above is what I did.
And so far (hey, two of two tests) it worked!"