Important information. PLEASE READ IT ALL.
How To Unsubscribe
Please read the following rules before subscribing to our email list.
This list is open and FREE to anyone interested in sailing the waters of the Pacific Northwest and Southwest Canada.
First, I’m sure you understand that any info given on this list is usually anecdotal, and as non-professionals, all we can give is our opinion and what seemed to work for us.
No Flame Wars!!!
All we ask is that you respect your list-mates by avoiding flame wars, discussions of politics or religion.
Please try to include an appropriate title in the subject line and try to change the subject line if the topic you are discussing has changed.
Also, make an effort to limit the length of your replies by deleting unnecessary portions of previous messages in your reply.
Failure to follow these very simple guidelines will incur the wrath of P.E.T. (Don't ask. Trust me, you don't want to know!)
- Once you have subscribed, the new address you will need to use to post to the list is:
- The reply-to-all- has been activated, so that by default, the entire list will see the message. In other words, when you hit REPLY everybody is going to get it.
- All normal email features, including attachments, photos etc have been installed.
- We accept photos but only of a reasonable size. Email size is restricted to 200K.
- HTML or Plain Text is OK.
- The Reply and Reply All is active.
- If you want to reply to just certain individuals, please delete the return address and substitute the address of those individuals.
Otherwise, the entire list will receive your message.
If you wish to join the Cascadia Email List, please visit this Page.
This should be an automatic process.
Thank you for your interest in the Cascadia Sailing Association email list.